A galvanic facial involves the use of mild electric currents consisting of positive and negative ions to refresh, stimulate and rejuvenate the skin. It uses a process by the scientific name of iontophoresis to transport electrically charged particles (ions) into the skin through gels that are positively or negatively charged, The charged ingredients are carried into the deeper layers of the skin and concentrated there.
It Cleans Your Skin Like Never Before
- Galvanic facial treatment works to improve blood flow and lymphatic drainage in the areas it is applied on.
- This helps the skin cleanse itself naturally. Moreover, if you’re dealing with impurities,
- the ions used in this treatment neutralize them.
Zak Clinic Really Feeds Your Skin
- The Zak facial machine is using a water-based gel with organic skin ingredients that is meant to feed your skin.
– What does this mean?
It means that you won’t have to worry that the skin product will end up sitting on the top of the skin instead of penetrating it.
improve skin galvanic facial
The galvanic skin technology is based on positive and negative charges.
Just like a magnet opposite charges attracts each other while same charges repel each other.
How does this treatment achieve this?
This is how the ingredients of the Zak Skin Hair Laser Clinic gel are pushed deeper into the skin with galvanic facial machine.
Tighten Your Muscles with Zak Skin Hair Laser Clinic Galvanic Facial Machine
The alternation between positively and negatively charged ions makes your muscles contract and expand rhythmically, which helps them keep their elasticity. This means that you won’t be dealing with those bothersome things known as wrinkles.
Top 5 Benefits of using Zak Skin Hair Laser Clinic galvanic facial machine
- Maximize the absorption of skin care ingredients deep into the skin
- Nourish your skin
- Give your muscles a workout during the massage
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps restore sun damaged skin
Submit your review
If you would like more information of cost of Galvanic Treatment, then simply fill in the below contact form. One of our staff members will contact you back for a consultation.